REGULATIONS OF THE EVERTOURIST.CO.UK ONLINE SHOP
- Seller – AGA B. Orzechowska, P. Orzechowski Spółka Jawna with its registered office at Inżynierska 13, 81-512 Gdynia, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register run by the Gdańsk-Północ District Court in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division under KRS [National Court Register] number 0000072781. NIP [Tax Identification No.]: 586-19-81-775 REGON [National Business Registry Number]: 191653538; bank account: ING Bank – account number 07 1050 1764 1000 0024 2752 2996
- Customer – a person not less than 13 years of age, whereas if the person is under the age of 18 a consent of the their legal representatives is required, unless they have a full legal capacity, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, holding capacity for legal actions, who use the online shop, especially those who place orders in accordance with rules specified in the Regulations.
- Consumer – a natural person who performs legal actions with the entrepreneur, which are not directly related with their business or professional activities;
- Online shop / E-shop – the online shop run by the Seller, available at www.evertourist.co,uk, which enables the Customer to purchase Goods from the Seller.
- Goods – suitcases, leather goods and other accessories being movable items manufactured or delivered by the Seller, presented in the E-Shop which can be a subject of sales agreement;
- Registration form – a service of the Online Shop which can be used by the Customer to create a user account and purchase Goods, after entering their personal details;
- Cart – a product list of goods offered in the E-Shop, based on Customer’s choices;
- Regulations – the Regulations of the Online Shop;
- Product defects – both physical and legal defects of Goods;
- Act – the Act of 9 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827);
- Act on the Protection of Personal Information – the act of 28 August 1997 on the protection of personal information (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, as amended);
- Civil Code – the act of 23 April 1964. The Civil Code (Journal of Laws, item 121, as amended).
The provisions of the Regulations are not intended to exclude or restrict any rights of the Consumer afforded by the mandatory applicable laws. Where any discrepancies occur between the provisions of Regulations and the above mentioned laws, the laws shall prevail; the other provisions shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
I General provisions
- The E-Shop is run by AGA B. Orzechowska, P. Orzechowski Spółka Jawna with its registered office at Inżynierska 13, 81-512 Gdynia, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register run by the Gdańsk-Północ District Court in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division under KRS [National Court Register] number 0000072781. NIP [Tax Identification No.]: 586-19-81-775 REGON [National Business Registry Number]: 191653538; bank account: ING Bank – account number 07 1050 1764 1000 0024 2752 2996
- The Regulations set forth the rules of use of the Online Shop available at www.evertourist.co.uk, conclusion of contracts for sale of Goods through the Online Shop, ordering of products available at the Online Shop, delivery of ordered products to the Client, making payments by the Client for ordered products and delivery costs, the right to withdraw from the contract, filing and handling of complaints.
- The Regulations are addressed to all Clients of the e-Shop. The Client is obliged to follow all provisions of the Regulations. The sale is carried out on the basis of the version of the Regulations which is in force when the order is placed. The Client is entitled to use the Online Shop in accordance with its intended purpose.
- The Client can contact the Seller, especially file a complaint, via the Customer Service Department: e-mail email@example.com or by traditional mail sent to the address of the Seller. The Customer Service Department is am to open from Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm. Calls are charged in accordance with the tariff of the service provider.
- All information at the website of the Online Shop referring to products (including prices) does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code but an invitation to conclude an agreement specified in Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- The price information provided at the website of the E-Shop is binding from the moment the Customer receives an e-mail referred to in Article III section 8 of the Regulations. After an order has been successfully placed, the price shall not change, independently of price changes in the E-Shop which may occur for particular products.
- Images of Goods at the website of the E-Shop serve for the presentation of specifically displayed models.
- Customers have the possibility to purchase goods via the E-Shop regardless of whether they registered by filling in the Registration Form and creating a user account.
- To place an order successfully, the Client needs to provide their exact address data, telephone number or address e-mail which will enable the Seller to contact the Buyer.
II Scope, principles and conditions of the use of the E-Shop
- The condition of use of the E-Shop is to read and accept the given Regulations. The Customer is obliged to read the Regulations before placing an order.
- The Seller provides an electronically supplied service which enables Customers to create user accounts on the website of the E-Shop, available at https://evertourist.co.uk/registration
- The service enables Customers to use the functionality of the E-Shop after logging in. Registration in the E-Shop is voluntary and free of charge.
- During the registration via Registration Form, the Customer shall fill in correct fields, entering: personal details, delivery address and other details necessary for the completion of the order.
- The information entered in the Registration Form shall be true and up-to-date. In the event of entering false or out-of-date information, the Seller shall not be obliged to complete the order.
- The Customer may terminate the user account service agreement at any time, without giving any reason or bearing any costs, by sending an e-mail with a demand for removal of the account along with their e-mail address registered in the E-Shop to the following e-mail address of the Seller: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to guarantee the safety of communication and data transmitted in the E-Shop, the Seller shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the risk level, especially measures preventing the personal data transmitted via the Internet from being acquired and modified by unauthorized persons.
- The Customer is especially obliged to:
The Seller may terminate the user account service agreement of the Buyer with fourteen days’ notice for significant reasons, including the violation of obligations mentioned in paragraph 8 above. The Seller may submit a termination notice to the Buyer via e-mail to the e-mail address currently registered in the E-shop. The termination of the user account service agreement will result in banning and removal of the Customer’s account in the E-Shop.
Successful placing of an order is only possible if the Product selected by the Customer is available at the Seller’s warehouse. The Product is available when specific sizes or colors can be selected in the size/color selection option. The Seller shall undertake all efforts to replenish the stock of any Product or Product size at the shortest possible time. The Products unavailable at the warehouse shall be removed from the E-Shop without undue delay.
In respect of electronic services, these Regulations are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422, as amended).
- use the services offered by the Seller in such a way as to avoid any disturbance of the functioning of the E-Shop, especially by using specific software or devices;
- use the services offered by the Seller in a way compliant with the legal regulations applicable in the Republic of Poland, provisions of the Regulations, as well as accepted customs;
- use the services offered by the Seller in such a way as not to disturb the other Buyers and the Seller, with respect for their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and other rights;
- use the content of the E-Shop solely for their personal use.
III Placing orders
- The Customer may purchase Goods by placing an order. Orders for products available at the E-Shop are placed by selecting a preferred purchase option. Orders are placed by clicking the “confirm the purchase and pay” button. By placing an order the Customer acknowledges their obligation to pay for the ordered Goods.
- The Customer is required to confirm having read and accepted the Regulations by selecting an appropriate checkbox before placing an order. If the Customer chooses not to accept the Regulations when placing an order, they will be unable to purchase goods in the E-Shop.
- The Customer is also required to provide their personal details indicated by the E-Shop as obligatory and agree to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of handling the order placed at the E-Shop by selecting an appropriate checkbox before order finalization.
- Orders at the E-Shop may be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Orders are completed within 72 hours from the date of the reception of the payment; in case of payment in cash upon delivery – after the order is placed, in case of payment with a Gift Card – from the moment the Gift Card is delivered to the registered office of the Seller. If an order is placed on working days after 2pm, Saturdays, Sundays or other non-working days (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays), the time of order completion shall be extended by the non-working days, and the indicated date of order completion applies from the next working day.
- If the Customer registers an account in the E-Shop, orders are placed by logging in to the E-Shop, selecting the color and size, adding the product to the Cart and confirming order placement and payment.
- If the Customer does not register a user account, orders are placed by selecting the color and size, adding the product to the Cart, entering all necessary shipping details and undertaking other technical activities based on notifications or information shown to the Customer.
- Sending an order to the Customer (confirmed by clicking the “confirm the purchase and pay” button) constitutes an offer of the Seller to conclude a sales agreement, in accordance with the Regulations.
- After the Customer places an order, they receive an order summary to the e-mail address indicated in the Registration Form or during placing an order. After that, the Seller verifies the quality of ordered Goods and the stock. If the E-Shop is in possession of defect-free goods in the quantity indicated by the Customer, the Seller shall send the Customer a notice of order acceptance which confirms acceptance of the Customer’s offer and conclusion of the sales agreement between the Seller and the Customer. The E-Shop reserves the right to cancel the order after prior notification to the Customer if the Goods are out of stock or have any defects. When a partial order completion is possible, the Seller shall inform the Buyer and let them decide whether to cancel or complete the order.
- Confirmation of order acceptance and any other important provisions of the sales agreement shall be recorded, secured and made available for the Customer in the following manners:
The time indicated in the confirmation of order acceptance is an indicative timeframe counted from the moment of receiving the order for completion to the moment of sending the product to the Customer by one of the methods detailed below in the Regulations;
The Customer has the right to cancel the order before they receive the confirmation of accepting the order for completion from the Seller. A declaration of withdrawal from the agreement should be sent to the Seller by e-mail to email@example.com; the order can also be cancelled by the Customer after logging in to their account in the E-Shop;
The Seller shall issue electronic invoices in the PDF format which shall be sent to the e-mail address provided in the Registration Form within 7 days from the date of submitting the order; by accepting the Regulations, the Customer consents to receive the electronic invoice. The Customer has the right to request a paper version of the invoice from the Seller at any time, by sending an appropriate request to address of the Seller.
16. The Goods available at the E-Shop are sold via the Internet. Using the E-Shop, including browsing the contents and placing orders, shall require:
- Order summary sent by the E-Shop via e-mail containing information about the ordered products and their prices.
- Confirmation of accepting the order for processing in a way indicated in Art.8 above, by sending an e-mail containing: information on the ordered product and its price, selected delivery form and delivery costs, selected payment form and total order price, information on the possibility of filing a complaint along with the Complaint Form available for download, information on the right to withdraw from the agreement along with the Withdrawal and Return Form available for download, information on the Regulations available for download.
- Attaching paper versions of the following documents to the completed order sent to the address indicated in the Registration Form: proof of product purchase, information on the right to withdraw from the agreement along with the Withdrawal and Return Form, the content of the Regulations, a specimen of the Complaint Form, a specimen of the Exchange Form;
- a computer with Internet access and an Internet browser, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari;
- an active e-mail account.
- All prices of Goods and shipping (delivery) costs are gross prices, i.e. they include taxes, including VAT, and are expresses in PLN.
- The prices of Goods available at the E-Shop do not include the costs of delivery.
- The price of each product is binding from the moment the Customer receives a confirmation of order acceptance for completion, as referred to in Article III section 8 of the Regulations. Information on the price of the product, its characteristics, and substantial properties is available at the E-Shop website next to the presented product.
- Delivery costs are determined in accordance with provisions of Article V of the Regulations.
- The information on the total amount of order completion, including product prices and shipping costs, is displayed in the Cart after the Customer selects Goods, payment and delivery forms.
- The Customer has the right to select the payment method for the ordered products:
Promotions in the E-Shop cannot be combined, unless the rules of a given promotion state otherwise.
The final and binding price of the product and delivery is the total price of the order presented in the Cart at the moment of placing the order by the Customer.
The total amount of the order is an amount to be paid by the Customer, consisting of combined prices of ordered products and delivery costs.
- In cash to the person acting on behalf of the carrier entrusted by the Seller to deliver the ordered Products (cash upon delivery);
- by bank transfer before delivery (payment before shipping). If the Customer chooses to pay before delivery, failure to make the payment to the ING Bank account – account no. 07 1050 1764 1000 0024 2752 2996 – within 3 days after placing the order will result in the order being cancelled. Payments via bank transfer should be made to the bank account of the Seller provided in the confirmation of order acceptance for completion, in accordance with Art. III item 8 of the Regulations. The Customer is obliged to include the order number in the transfer title. The owner of the account is: AGA B. Orzechowska, P. Orzechowski Spółka Jawna with its registered office at Inżynierska 13, 81-512 Gdynia , ING Bank – account number: 07 1050 1764 1000 0024 2752 2996
- by credit card or e-transfer. Settlements are effected by the eCard S.A.(address: ul. Arkońska 11, 80-387 Gdańsk) processing center, in accordance with the rules specified at the website of the indicated entity.
V Order and delivery costs, delivery methods
- The process of order completion by the Seller starts after the Customer receives a confirmation of order acceptance.
- The deadline for order completion and delivery to the Customer in England shall be up to 10 working days and depends, among other things, on the payment and delivery methods selected by the Customer; If the Customer chooses to make the payment before shipping of the product, the completion of the order after the payment for the product and delivery is credited to the bank account of the Seller. The deadline mentioned in the first section of the given article may be extended for reasons related to possible difficulties in order completion resulting from causes beyond the control of the Seller; the Seller shall immediately notify the Customer about the difficulties via e-mail sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
- The costs of delivery shall be borne by the Customer, and added to the price of the selected product. The delivery cost depends on the selection of the delivery method and the place of delivery, in accordance with the price list of the carrier.
- The products are delivered to the address in England indicated by the Customer by DPD shipment. The product delivery by DPD shipment – up to 4 working days from the day after the product is shipped.
- If the ordered products are delivered outside of Poland, the delivery is performed only by the Polish Post; the predicted delivery time is determined by the carrier and, depending on the country of destination, may take up to 5 working days. The deadline may extend due to circumstances on the part of the carrier that are beyond the control of the Seller. The Seller delivers products only to selected countries, indicated on the website of the E-Shop. The Seller informs that the exact costs of delivery outside of Poland depend on the size of the parcel and are consistent with the current price list of the Polish Post.
- Upon delivery, the Customer shall check the condition of the order. If any damage of the parcel is determined after it delivered by the courier, the Customer shall immediately contact the Seller by means indicated in Art. I section 4 of the Regulations.
- The maximum deadline for order completion is 30 days; after that period, the Customer shall have the right to cancel the order by sending a message to the Seller to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org; the order may also be canceled after logging in to their account in the E-Shop.
- Orders from the E-Shop are completed by the Seller in the order they are received.
VI The right to withdraw from the agreement and return the goods
- The Customer, who is a Consumer, may withdraw from the remote product sales agreement concluded via the E-Shop without providing any reasons, by submitting an appropriate written statement or sending an e-mail within 14 days from the day of delivery. To comply with the indicated period it is sufficient to submit the withdrawal before the end date. The Customer shall be informed about their right to withdraw from the agreement during the procedure of placing an order. The information shall also be included in the confirmation referred to in Article III section 8 of the Regulations and in the Withdrawal and Return Form sent via e-mail with the order confirmation.
- The above mentioned right can be exercised by the Customer by sending a written statement of withdrawal from the sales agreement on the Return Form delivered to the Customer with the order, to the address: AGA B. Orzechowska, P. Orzechowski Spółka Jawna with its registered office at Inżynierska 13, 81-512 Gdynia or by sending the statement via e-mail to the e-mail address of the Seller.
- The Withdrawal and Return Form is available for download and print at the website of the E-Shop in the “Regulations/Exchange and Return” tab. In the case of withdrawal from the remote sales agreement, the agreement shall be considered not concluded and the Customer shall be free from any obligations.
- If the Customer submits the statement of withdrawal from the agreement in a form other than written, the Seller shall immediately confirm the receipt of the statement by sending an e-mail (indicated during placing of the order or in the submitted statement) to the Customer.
- The Seller is obliged to reimburse the Customer any payments received, including delivery costs, except for additional costs arising from shipping method selected by the Customer other than the basic, cheapest method offered by the Seller, immediately upon the receipt of statement of withdrawal and not later than within 14 days.
- The Seller shall reimburse the payment using the same method the Customer chose, unless the Customer accepts a different payment method in accordance with the content of the Withdrawal and Return Form referred to in section 3.
- The Customer shall return the product to the Seller immediately, not later than within 14 days from withdrawal from the sales agreement. To comply with the indicated period it is sufficient to send the product back before the end date. The costs of returning the product shall be borne by the Customer.
- The basic, cheapest method of delivery to the Customer within the territory of Poland is the pre-payment delivery by the Polish Post, outside of Poland – in accordance with Art. V, section 5 of the Regulations.
- If the Customer selects a delivery method other than the basic, cheapest delivery method referred to in section 8 above, the Seller shall not be obliged to return any additional costs constituting a difference between the cheapest delivery method and the actual costs borne by the Customer. Detailed information on delivery costs outside of Poland are available in the “Delivery” tab.
- If the Customer withdraws from the agreement, the Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until receiving the returned product or a confirmation of sending the product back sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- The product returned by the Customer shall be properly packed so as to avoid damage during transportation – if possible, in the original packaging. The returned product should be in an unchanged condition, i.e. it must have the original labels and cannot bear any traces of use. The product should be returned with the complete equipment, accessories and documents to the address: AGA B. Orzechowska, P. Orzechowski Spółka Jawna with its registered office at Inżynierska 13, 81-512 Gdynia.
- The Consumer shall be liable for decreasing the value of the product resulting from using it in a way that exceeds what is necessary to determine its character, characteristics and functioning.
- In accordance with Art. 38 of the Act on withdrawal from sales agreements, the Consumer cannot withdraw from:
- agreements on rendering services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service at the express consent of the consumer, who was informed prior to the commencement of services that the right to withdraw from the agreement shall be lost upon completion of the service by the Seller;
- agreements in which the subject matter is not prefabricated, but is produced according to the consumer’s specifications or meant to satisfy the consumer’s personalized needs;
- agreements in which the provided product is highly perishable or has a short use by period;
- agreements in which the subject matter is delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening due to health protection or hygienic reasons if the packaging was opened after the delivery;
- agreements in which the subject matter are products which upon delivery are inseparably connected to other items due to their nature.
VI VII Exchange of the purchased goods
- Within 30 days from the delivery date, the Customer has the right to exchange the purchased product for another product available in the E-Shop, provided its price is equal or higher than the price of the previously purchased product that is to be exchanged. The costs of returning the product shall borne by the Customer.
- An exchange is made by placing a new order in the E-Shop, selecting an appropriate replacement product. When confirming the choice, the Customer must choose “pre-payment by bank transfer” in the delivery and payment options. Should the price of the replacement product be higher than the price of the previously purchased product, the Customer shall pay the difference in price by a bank transfer to the account of the E-Shop in accordance with Article IV of the Regulations.
- The product exchanged by the Customer should be properly packed so as to avoid damage during transportation – if possible, in the original packaging. The exchanged product should be in an unchanged condition, i.e. it must have the original labels and cannot bear any traces of use. The product should be returned with the complete equipment, accessories and to the address: AGA B. Orzechowska, P. Orzechowski Spółka Jawna with its registered office at Inżynierska 13, 81-512 Gdynia.
- The product exchange shall take place immediately, not later than within 4 days.
- If the replacement product has the same price as the product exchanged by the Customer, the Customer shall bear the cost of deliveries made within the territory of Poland.
- If the delivery is made outside of Poland, the delivery costs of the new, replacement product shall be borne by the Customer, in accordance with the rules available at the website of the E-Shop in the “Delivery” tab.
- As a vendor, the Seller shall be liable to the Customer for defects of products in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code and other generally applicable laws.
- For the avoidance of doubt it should be clarified that no provision of the Regulations shall limit the rights conferred on the Customer by the applicable provisions of the Polish law.
- Complaints shall be submitted by filing the Complaint Form sent to the Customer in the confirmation e-mail or available at the website of the E-Shop in the “Regulations” tab and sending it together with the product and a proof of purchase (a receipt or invoice) to the address: AGA B. Orzechowska, P. Orzechowski Spółka Jawna with its registered office at Inżynierska 13, 81-512 Gdynia.
- The Seller shall address the complaint without delay, not later than within 14 days from the date of receiving the complaint, and advise the Customer of the undertaken actions via e-mail or phone conversation on a current basis, to the extent possible.
- If the Customer fails to provide the required information or to deliver the documents necessary for the review of the complaint, the Seller shall contact the Customer via e-mail and request immediate submission of the missing complaint data.
- Should the product be defective, the Customer may:
If the Seller offers to remove the defect, the Customer may decide to request the product to be replaced with a defect-free one, and if the Seller offers to replace the product, the Customer may choose to request the defect to be removed, unless bringing the good to conformity with the agreement in a way chosen by the Customer is impossible or is excessively costly compared to the way proposed by the Seller. The cost assessment shall include the value of a defect-free product, the type and significance of the detected defect, and the inconvenience to which the Customer would be exposed by an alternative way of meeting their requests.
The Customer cannot withdraw from the agreement if the defect is negligible.
If the purchased product is defective, the Customer may also:
- request reduction of the price,
- request withdrawal from the agreement,
- unless the Seller replaces the defective product with a defect-free one or removes the defect immediately and without undue inconvenience for the Customer.
The Seller is obliged to exchange the defective product for a defect-free one or remove the defect within a reasonable time and without undue inconvenience for the Customer.
If the Customer:
- demand the exchange of the product for a defect-free one;
- demand the removal of the defect.
the Seller may refuse to meet the request of the Customer if bringing the good to conformity with the agreement in a way chosen by the Customer is impossible or is excessively costly compared to the alternative way suggested by the Seller. In such a case, the Seller shall carry out their duties arising from warranty in a way proposed by the Seller.
If the complaint is raccepted, the cost of delivering defective product to the Seller, as well as sending the product back to the Customer shall be borne by the Seller.
- demands the exchange of the product for a defect-free one instead of removal of the defect as proposed by the Seller;
- demands the removal of the defect instead of product exchange as proposed by the Seller,
VIII IX Settling disputes
- The Seller informs that disputes may be settled by asserting rights in courts of law, as well as by out-of-court complaint and redress mechanisms.
- Out-of-court complaint and redress mechanisms are any method allowing the dispute to be settled through an active intervention of a third party, who proposes or imposes a solution. Out-of-court facilities may be established by public authorities, legal practitioners, professional associations or civiclsociety organizations (e.g. consumer ombudsman, consumer organizations, arbitration tribunal). Further information (in Polish) about the aforementioned methods of settling disputes is available at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl in the “Polubowne rozstrzyganie sporów konsumenckich” tab.
- Information on the access to the mentioned procedures may be obtained at the regulatory body or an entity authorized to conduct out-of-court complaint and redress mechanisms.
- The Seller informs that the above mentioned information does not exclude or limit in any way the right of the Customer to choose court or out-of-court methods of settling disputes, or to choose the entities to conduct such proceedings. The list of methods and entities provided above is illustrative and non-exhaustive, and does not limit or exclude any rights of the Customer.
VIII X Newsletter
- The Customer may subscribe to the Newsletter of the Seller. The Newsletter is sent via text messages (SMS Newsletter) or via e-mail (E-mail Newsletter), according to the choice of the Customer.
- The Newsletter is only sent to Customers who subscribe to the Newsletter by selecting an appropriate checkbox when placing an order in the E-Shop, separate for each form of the Newsletter of the Seller, i.e. SMS Newsletter or E-mail Newsletter, and the Customers who express consent to receive commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of electronically supplied services (Journal of Laws 2013, Item 1422).
- The SMS and E-Mail Newsletter services include sending information about new products and special offers of the Seller to the telephone number and the e-mail address provided by the Customer. SMS and E-mail Newsletters are sent free of charge.
- The Customer may unsubscribe the Newsletter at any time, without giving any reason or bearing any costs, by sending a request to be removed from the list of the newsletter subscribers to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII XI Final provisions
- If particular provisions of the Regulations are deemed legally invalid or ineffective, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and effective. The invalid provision shall be replaced with a rule that best corresponds to the invalid provision and the Regulations.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time. Amendments to the Regulations shall apply from the moment they are clearly indicated and placed at the website of the E-Shop. However, all agreements concluded before amendments to the Regulations, are regulated by the provision of the Regulations valid at the moment of their conclusion.
- The current Regulations are published at the website of the E-Shop in the “Regulations” tab.
- The Seller shall bear no responsibility for messages sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer but blocked by administrators of e-mail servers, as well as for the removal and blocking of e-mails by the software installed on the computer used by the Customer.
- The Seller shall bear no responsibility to fullest extent permitted by the law for disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the E-Shop caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties, or incompatibility of the Online Shop with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
The Regulations enter into force on 25 December 2014.